itsthom has noted my inner internet narcissist, and consequently tagged me in this six selfies chain thing. I have obliged because of said narcissism.
I have selected two selfie genres for display, the book selfie and the iconic mirror selfie.
- Book selfie: Chilling with Shakespeare’s collected works on a Saturday night.
- Book selfie: Posing with my then-new glasses and copy of Eimear McBride’s A Girl is a Half-Formed Thing.
- Book selfie: My first gif selfie, featuring more books.
- Mirror selfie: Overdressed in Bunnings, featuring novelty toilet seats.
- Mirror selfie: Filling time before the opera.
- Mirror selfie: Distorting/carnival mirror selfie, featuring tipsy companion.
'We partied for about a week straight,' Hendricks told Vulture last night. Alas, the week-long party did not appear to be the kind of booze-addled free-for-all we’d see on the series. 'We’re all surprisingly into musicals,' Hendricks explained. 'There was a lot of singing of Little Shop of Horrors, ‘Defying Gravity’ [from Wicked], and a little bit of Frozen.’ Acknowledging the surprising nerd quotient, Hendricks added, ‘I wish we were cooler.’ [via Vanity Fair]
Late Saturday night/early Sunday morning I decided it would be a good idea to download Kim Kardashian’s mobile game. Three days later and Kim won’t stop texting me and wants to throw me a birthday party in Vegas, but I can’t afford that club as I’m only an E-List celebrity so I am name-dropping and brand modelling my way to the D-List, just to make Kim happy.
Cara Delevingne lip-syncs to LL Cool J’s ‘Control Myself’ featuring Jennifer Lopez.
What if Netflix doubled as a dating service like “here are 7 other singles that watched Orange Is The New Black for 8 hours straight in your area”